- The transition from Jr High Director to Student Ministries Pastor has been great.
- There seems to be more on my plate, but I feel less stressed (for now).
- There are huge differences between Jr High and Sr High...I knew this, I just keep reminding myself.
- I am coming off my third meeting with Sr High since I have become their new pastor and I am not sure I know how the students feel about me and the shift.
- I have had more meetings in the past few days than I have had in a long time, I don't mind meetings as long as they are productive.
- How do you prioritize things when things that are "low priority" are mandatory?
- I need to throw things in the trash.
- I need to make a weekly agenda/schedule.
- What do our staff (Jr and Sr High) need to be better leaders?
- What is my part in being used by God to grab the hearts of high school students?
- What needs to be done to help the high school students take more ownership of their ministry?
- God help me.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
thoughts about where I am...
This blog is more for me than any of you. Here are a few things I am thinking about, things on my plate due to the shift/transition in ministry position.
Posted by brandonearly at 11:38 PM