- Forms (waives, medical cards, registration, etc)
- Pics and videos (from retreats, events and just regular meetings)
- Audio (podcast, sermons, messages) One of many podcast host is Podomatic...it's free. Free audio editor that is solid...Audacity
- Calendar (Add; teaching series, events, retreats, guest speakers, anything to do with your group) A good start if you have a few bucks ($99) is ParentLink, check out the details.
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE IMPORTANT BUT AFTER A MONTH (OR WEEKS OR EVEN DAYS IN MANY CASES) OF LITTLE VALUE OF YOU DO NOT UPDATE REGULARLY.
- Contact information (email, phone number, address)
- About us (purpose, mission, vision)
- Create devotions for the kids to download
- Read your devotions and let them download the audio file as a link or a podcast
- Video tape your announcements and upload them to youtube and place them on the front page of your site
- Place games on your site
- Secret links
- Parents and volunteer section (maybe this belongs on the first list)